Internet/Social Media Code of Conduct
1. Keep it Clean and Respectful: Do not post any statements that could be offensive or insulting to others. Do not post vulgar or profane language, religious or political content, pornographic images, or items which are inconsistent with the goals identified above.
2. Be Truthful: Do not post false or misleading information.
3. Do Not Advertise: Do not post any messages, links, or other items which serve as advertisements or self-promotion. This includes fundraising activities.
4. Do Not Disclose Personal Information: Do not post your personal information (email address, phone number, physical address, birthdate, social security number, or other personal information) on Websites.
5. Obey the law: Do not post anything which violates any local, state, or federal law including, but not limited to copyright laws.
6. Ask Questions and Provide Feedback: We welcome your feedback and questions. Feel free to contact us through any of the Websites. You can also contact us by email at EBuschau@cafarocompany.com.