Every week until the Re-Grand Opening!
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Prizes – Gift cards are ONLY valid when spent within their respective mall complex. There will be no cash substitute for prizes.
2. Eligibility - No purchase necessary. Only users who “like” the mall’s Facebook page will be considered for entry. Limited to one (1) entry per person. Must be eighteen (18) years or older to participate.
Only entries submitted prior to the specified deadline will be eligible for entry. Entries will be posted at the discretion of the contest sponsor; any entries deemed to be inappropriate will be automatically disqualified.
3. Prize Rewarding – Contestants may be required to provide contact information for the purpose of notifying contest winners. Winners will first be contacted via email, with a social media announcement to follow. Should winners fail to claim their prize within seven (7) days, a new winner may be named.
4. Entry – All submissions are an official agreement to the use of the submitted text/photo among the company website and/or social media sites.
5. Voting – If contest involves voting by the social media community, ONLY votes that comply with the outlined rules will be considered valid.
Voting is limited to ONE (1) vote per person!
Entrants are encouraged to “share” the contest page and/or photo album in order to earn more votes. The more people an entrant persuades to vote, the better their chances of winning!
Please note: Votes MUST NOT be cast by illegitimate or fabricated profiles. Should said action(s) be suspected, the contestant in question will be investigated. If foul play is evident and/or alleged beyond a reasonable doubt, said contestant shall be hereby disqualified and banned. Please refer to section 7.
6. How We Choose Our Winners –Contestants will be selected based upon the outlined selection procedures (please see voting guidelines in the section above). In the event of a tie, a “tie-breaker” round may be initiated.
7. Cheating/Foul Play - Any participant who is caught in the blatant act of cheating will be immediately disqualified and banned; more so, any contestant who actively partakes in suspicious behavior will be thoroughly investigated. If foul play is suspected beyond a reasonable doubt, said contestant shall be banned from the contest, as well as the mall’s social media page(s). Cheating/suspicious behavior includes, but is not limited to: the creation of fake profiles, self-generated votes, the use of stolen intellectual properties, the submission of work not original to the entrant, and/or known infamy of false or deceitful practices. Should a winning entrant be found guilty of above activities, his/her prize shall be revoked, and legal actions may be taken.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Contest rules and regulations are subject to change.
By submitting your entry, you are consenting to the use of said entities on a public domain.
Saturday, March 22 - Saturday, April 19
The Easter Bunny will be at Governor's Square Mall Saturday, March 22 - Saturday, April 19.
Monday - Friday | 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday | 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday | 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Carrot break times will be posted at the set.
Special Photo Dates:
Photos for Families with Special Needs
Saturday, April 5 | 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Saturday, April 12 | 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
No reservations required. Guests are asked to enter through the main entrance beginning at 9 a.m. for photos. There will be a special coloring area set up for guests while they wait to visit with the Bunny.
Happy Easter from Great American Cookies!
Every child 12 and under who visits the Easter Bunny receives a coupon for a FREE Big Bite Cookie courtesy of Great American Cookies!
Guests are invited to visit with the Easter Bunny for free hugs and snuggles, however Governor's Square Mall and IPCA kindly request that guests refrain from using any camera device (including cell phones) around the Easter set.
The Perfect Easter Basket Addition!
Looking for the perfect addition to your Easter Basket? Save the chocolate bunnies and add a Governor's Square Mall Complex gift card! Valid at over 100 stores and restaurants inside the mall and in the plaza. To purchase gift cards visit the Customer Service Center in Center Court, call 1-800-615-3535 or order online at www.mallgiftcards.net.
Friday, April 18 - Saturday, May 31
Being physically active is one of the best things you can do to improve and maintain your health, yet nearly two-thirds of Americans are not getting the activity they need. Consider taking up walking with friends or family by participating in Walk Across Tennessee. This five week walking program will end on May 24th, and is sure to spark some friendly competition in Montgomery County. Teams of up to eight will compete to see who can log the most miles walking, jogging or even biking in their community. The kick off for Montgomery County is April 19th.
“Team Captains will keep track of their miles, which will be posted on Facebook and other places around the community,” said Tamera Adjei, Extension Agent.
Many people are unaware of the positive benefits of exercise. According to the American Heart Association, heart disease is the No. 1 problem in the Unites States. The risk of heart disease could be significantly reduced by regular exercise.
According to the Center for Disease Control, the positive effects of physical activity are not limited to lowering the risk of heart disease.
Not only does regular exercise help relieve stress and anxiety, “physically active people outlive inactive people.” “Participating in Walk Across Tennessee is not only a great way to get involved with our community, it’s a healthy habit,” Tamera Adjei stated.
To participate in Walk Across Tennessee:
• Form a team of up to 8 walkers or up to 4 joggers/bikers
• Choose a team captain
• Name your team
• Fill out a registration form available at Governor’s Square Mall on April 18th and 19th (Table located in Dick's Sporting Goods Court)
• Pay a $2 per team member registration fee to be turned in with registration forms on April 18th and 19th
• Attend the Walk Across Tennessee awards ceremony on May 31st from 4:00 to 5:00 PM at Governor’s Square Mall in Dick's Sporting Goods Court.
Friday, April 18 - 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. : Program Sign-Ups
Saturday, April 19, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. : Program Kick-Off
Saturday, May 31, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. : Awards Ceremony
Dick's Sporting Goods Court
For more information, call the Extension office at (931) 648-5725. Walk Across Tennessee final results will be posted at Walk Across Tennessee-Montgomery County Facebook page. Like us on Facebook at Walk Across Tennessee-Montgomery County for program updates, as well as final team results.
Tennessee State University, The University of Tennessee, USDA and County Governments Cooperating. The Agriculture Extension Service offers its programs to all persons regardless to race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.