Friday, August 9 & Sunday, August 10
When it comes to breast cancer, early detection saves lives. That's why Belk has teamed up with Charlotte Radiology to create BelkGives on the Go Mobile Mammography Center, which provides free breast cancer screenings and education to communities throughout the Southeast.
August 9 | 9:30 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.
August 10 | 9:15 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Call 855-655-2662 to schedule an appointment.
What are the eligibility guidelines for a screening mammogram?
• Must be a woman 40 years or older
• Must have a primary care physician (a report will be sent to patient and their physician)
• Must be at least one year since previous mammogram
• Must not be pregnant or breast-feeding
• Must not have new breast lumps, breast skin or nipple changes, or nipple discharge (patients with these symptoms should promptly contact their physician for evaluation and possible referral for a diagnostic mammogram)
Exams performed by Charlotte Radiology.